Makita GA5010Z 5 in. Trigger Switch Angle GrinderModel: mktnga5010z
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita GA5010Z 5 in. Trigger Switch Angle Grinder
- Powerful 10.5 Amp motor delivers more output for increased performance
- Gear housing rotates 90 degrees for operator convenience
- Refined designed at only 4.8 lbs.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Labyrinth construction seals the motor from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels prohibiting contamination
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Soft Grip for more comfort and control
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair etc.
- 5 in. Angle Grinder - GA5010Z
- 5 in. Grinding Wheel - 741407-8
- Side Handle - 153504-2
- Wheel Guard - 125268-8
- Inner Flange - 224399-1
- Lock Nut - 224658-4
- Lock Nut Wrench - 782424-9
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool