Makita GA5020Y 5 in. Trigger Switch 10.5 Amp Angle Grinder with SJSModel: mktnga5020y
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita GA5020Y 5 in. Trigger Switch 10.5 Amp Angle Grinder with SJS
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology helps prevent gear damage caused by accidental wheel binding
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Lock-off trigger switch for added user preference
- Electric brake provides higher work efficiency for the operator
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Refined design at only 5.9 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair etc.
- 5 in. 10.5 Amp Angle Grinder with SJS - GA5020Y
- Tool-Less Wheel Guard - 135108-2
- 5 in. Grinding Wheel
- Inner Flange - 224399-1
- Lock-Nut - 193465-4
- Lock-Nut Wrench - 782424-9
- Side Handle - 153504-2
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool