Makita engineered the 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (model HS7610) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. It also includes a dust nozzle accessory that directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum for improved dust extraction. It is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7610 has a powerful 14 AMP motor and weighs only 8.7 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0-45 degrees is ideal for most common angles. Ease-of-use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for improved stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7610 includes a Makita 7-1/4 in. 24T Framing Blade engineered to deliver faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The HR7610 is ideal for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors.
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.7 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 14 AMP motor deliver 5,500 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Bevel cuts 0-45 degrees for the most common cutting applications
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade
- General Contractor (D-45989-1)
- Hex Wrench (783217-7)
- Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer