Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita MAC2400 2.5 HP 4.2 Gallon Oil-Lube Twin Stack Air Compressor
- Low Noise - Substantially lower noise levels with a large 1,720 RPM pump - enabling greater displacement at lower RPM
- Low Amp Draw - Reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure
- Oil Lubricated - Cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Roll-Cage Construction - Complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 2.5 HP Air Compressor - MAC2400
- 1/4 in. Brass Makita Universal Coupler
- Operating Manual
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Also, I use one of these to take on my RV trips, for tire inflation and tow truck air bag inflation.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool