The XBP01 is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers category-leading 630 FPM blade speed for faster, more efficient cutting. The saw accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades, and with a 2-1/2 in. cutting capacity it is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, and channel. Additional features include a built-in L.E.D. light, protective bumper design for added durability, "tool-less" blade change, and adjustable foot to protect material and provide improved support for more accurate cutting. The new 18V Band Saw has a compact size and weighs only 7.5 lb., which is up to 25% less weight than top competitors in the 18V category. It is ideal for overhead cutting applications so it's a real solution for electricians, mechanical contractors, plumbers and various trades.
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting.
- Compact design at 18-1/2 -in. long and only weighs 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- 2-1/2 -in cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool-less blade change system for fast blade installation and removal
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw (Bare Tool) - XBP01Z
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product