The 18V X2 LXT (36V) Chain Saw (model XCU02PT1) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries (36V), so you get 36V performance and run time for corded and gas-powered demands but without leaving the 18V LXT platform. Model XCU02PT1 is a kit and includes four fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries and an 18V Dual Port Charger that will charge two batteries simultaneously for increased productivity and less downtime.
The XCU02PT1 Chain Saw has a 12 in. guide bar and the Makita-built motor delivers 1,650 FPM for increased cutting speed, but with less noise (only 89dB(A)). It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick up your XCU02PT1, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Tool-less chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,650 FPM chain speed for faster cutting
- 12 in. Guide bar for increased capacity
- Uses two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries to deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Low noise level at only 87 dBA and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V X2 (36V) LXT 12 in. Chain Saw - XCU02Z
- (4) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery - BL1850B
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger - DC18RD
- 12 in. Guide Bar - 165245-8
- 12 in. Saw Chain 3/8 in./.043 in. - 531-291-646
- Spike Bar - 197819-7
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product