Makita XCU02Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw (Tool Only)Model: mktnxcu02z
Product Features & specs :
Makita XCU02Z 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers 1650 FPM for increased cutting speed.
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Lower noise level at only 89 dB(A) for improved user comfort
- 12 in. Guide bar for increased capacity
- Tool-less chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
- Zero emission and reduces maintenance with no need to change engine oil or spark plug, clean air filter or drain fuel for storage
- Ergonomic top handle design at 24-5/8 in. long with less weight (only 11.2 lbs. with batteries)
- Convenient top handle design with ergonomic grip is engineered for the user to more easily apply even pressure when cutting
- Instant start-up: simply load two 18V LXT batteries and the saw is ready to use
- 18V X2 36V LXT Lithium-Ion 12 in. Chainsaw - XCU02Z
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
This one has double the power !!!
Q & A :
Part Number 531-290-046
Or other manufacturer chain from Amazon.com - Oregon 46 drive link
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.