There is increased awareness of the importance of dust extraction and Makita has an expanding range of solutions, including the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum, with AWS.
The XCV08Z (tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. It has an efficient three-stage HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It’s powered by an efficient brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer service life. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV08Z delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 39 in. water lift of suction. It includes an anti-static hose (1-1/2" x 8') for extended reach and fast clean-ups. It has a filter cleaning system that is engineered to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life.
The XCV08Z is equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS), which uses Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped tool. AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
Features include a variable speed control dial, oversized on-off switch, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators that are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powerful Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 39 in. water lift of suction using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Creates pilot hole for screw to prevent wood from splitting
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce an overall weight of only 18.4 lbs with batteries (batteries not included)
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels of 66 dB(A)
- Anti-Static Hose 1-1/2 in. x 8 ft. (195434-1)
- Curved Tube (192562-3)
- Straight Tube (192563-1)
- Floor Nozzle (122512-4)
- Crevice Tool (410306-2)
- Anti-Static Hose 1 in. x 11 ft. (195433-3)
- Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1"" hose (417765-1); Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1"" hose (424379-9); Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1"" hose (417766-9)
- Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
- HEPA Filter (197166-6) ; Damper Filter (423398-2)
- Pre-Filter (195553-3)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product