Makita XFD07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: mktnxfd07z
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita XFD07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in-lbs. of maximum torque.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0 - 550 & 0 - 2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- All-metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2 in. self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 5.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Driver-Drill (Tool Only) - XFD07Z
- Tool Only - Batteries and Chargers Sold Separately
- Depth Gauge - 122576-8
- Side Handle - 126413-8
- Tool Belt Clip - 346317-0
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool