An ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. Combines 530 in.lbs. of max torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. Weighs only 3.4 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. Compatible with Makita 18V LXT lithium-ion batteries, from the fast-charging 18V LXT compact 2.0Ah battery to full-size 18V LXT batteries for longer run time. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion system. Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries have fast charge times, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 and 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications.
- BL brushless motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of max torque
- Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling it to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled motor uses energy efficiently to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/4 in
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Tool Only (Battery and Charger not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product