Makita XLC02RB1W 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Upright Compact Vacuum KitModel: mktnxlc02rb1w
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita XLC02RB1W 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Upright Compact Vacuum Kit
- Up to 10 mins. of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V Lithium-Ion battery.
- Redesigned floor nozzle for an improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design weighing only 2.7 lbs. to reduce fatigue while vacuuming
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Upright Compact Vacuum - XLC02ZW
- 18V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1820
- 7.2V - 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimal Charger - DC18RC
- Extension Attachment - 451424-7
- Floor Nozzle - 122858-8
- Crevice Nozzle - 451240-7
- Filter - 451208-3
- Cloth Filter - 443060-3
4 months ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool