There's an increasing demand for more alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment, and Makita is meeting that demand head-on with an expanding line of cordless equipment. Makita's XML02 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Lawn Mower offers users an excellent alternative with zero emmisions, lower noise output and none of the maintenance associated with gas-powered equipment.
The XML02 features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), a protective seal inside the tool that's engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Makita-built motor delivers up to 3,600 RPM blade cutting speeds for faster and more efficient cutting performance
- Easy-to-operate height adjustment lever allows quick adjustment between 13 different heigh settings ranging from 13/16 in. to 2-5/16 in.
- Soft-start system suppresses start-up reaction for smoother tool starts and longer service life
- Aerodynamic cover and built-in ball bearings help reduce the required push force for improved handling over terrain
- 13 gallon grass catcher bag with grass level indicator makes it easy to clean up
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar provides added comfort during extended periods of use
- Collection Bag - 123526-6
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product