Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The XRJ07ZB is a sub-compact solution for cutting and demolition applications in tight spaces.
The Sub-Compact Recipro Saw has a compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2” and 5.7 lbs. (with 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah battery, battery and charger sold separately). The compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spaces, and is a welcome solution for plumbers, electricians, and more. Convenience features include “tool-less” blade change, a reinforced fixed shoe for added durability, electric brake, and a built-in L.E.D. light for improved visibility. It’s equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute combined with a 13/16" stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 4" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (B-20404)
- 4" 6TPI Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (B-20432-1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product