Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXTÂ® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the worldâ€™s largest 18V cordless tool system. The XRJ07ZB is a sub-compact solution for cutting and demolition applications in tight spaces.
The Sub-Compact Recipro Saw has a compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2â€ and 5.7 lbs. (with 18V LXTÂ® Compact 2.0Ah battery, battery and charger sold separately). The compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spaces, and is a welcome solution for plumbers, electricians, and more. Convenience features include â€œtool-lessâ€ blade change, a reinforced fixed shoe for added durability, electric brake, and a built-in L.E.D. light for improved visibility. Itâ€™s equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPTâ„¢), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
Itâ€™s part of Makitaâ€™s expanding 18V LXTÂ® system, the worldâ€™s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXTÂ® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute combined with a 13/16" stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPTâ„¢) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 4" Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (B-20404)
- 4" 6TPI Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade (B-20432-1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer