Makita XRU18PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer Kit (5 Ah)Makita Model: mktnxru18pt
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRU18PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer Kit (5 Ah)
- Power equivalent to a 30cc gas string trimmer
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor provides high power and increased torque
- 17 in. cutting swath for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- 3 speed options (Low: 4,000 RPM, Medium: 4,600 RPM, High: 6,000 RPM) for power management
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts from 4,000 - 6,000 RPM for extended run time or added power
- Reverse rotation function allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- Adjustable loop handle for operator comfort
- 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer - XRU18Z
- (2) 18V LXT 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1850B
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger - DC18RD
- Bump and Feed Trimmer Head
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.