Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT275T Combo Kit provides two BL Brushless Motor tools that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XT275T includes a brushless hammer driver-drill with two speeds and 530 in.lbs. of torque, and a brushless 3-speed Impact Driver with 1,550 in.lbs. of torque for efficient fastening. Both tools are equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT ), which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions. The kit includes two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Hammer Driver-Drill features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Impact Driver with 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM); delivers 1,550 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Impact Driver features Tightening Mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or work piece
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- 18V LXT Compact Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- 18V LXT Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver (XDT14Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product