The 18V LXT 2-Piece Vacuum Combo Kit packs two cordless solutions for fast clean-ups. The kit includes the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 1/2 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum, a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. It's also a portable dust extraction solution for contractors that bridges the gap between low-capacity on-board dust extraction systems and larger capacity but less portable wheeled canister job site vacuums. It’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V maximum performance but without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The efficient BL Brushless Motor generates 53 CFM of suction and 28.5 in. of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with no cord to pull along or get in the way. The Backpack Vacuum is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system (tool connecting adapters sold separately).
The kit also includes the 18V LXT Vacuum (XLC02ZB), a compact and portable solution for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4 in. in length this compact vacuum can be used as a “hand-vac”, or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets, and hard-to-reach spaces. The floor nozzle is designed for efficient debris collection, with a bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system for easy cleaning and quick debris disposal. When using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery, users will get up to 33 minutes of continuous use on a single charge. Both vacuums are compatible with Makita 18V LXT and 18V LXT Compact Lithium-Ion batteries.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Backpack vacuum with a powerful BL Brushless Motor generates 53 CFM of suction power and 28.5 in. of water lift
- Up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Efficient two stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger extending the life of the main filter
- Creates pilot hole for screw to prevent wood from splitting
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4 in. long and weighs only 3.2 lbs.
- Strong suction power for faster and efficient cleaning
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Backpack Dust Extractor/Vacuum (XCV05Z)
- 18V LXT Vacuum (XLC02ZB)
- (3) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- Telescoping Extension Attachment (123584-2)
- Flexible Hose 1"" x 39"" (143787-2); Harness (161479-1); Hose Band (166116-2); Bent Pipe (123677-5)
- Crevice Nozzle (197900-4); Floor Nozzle (123486-2)
- HEPA Filter (123636-9); Filter (451208-3); Cloth Vacuum Filter (443060-3)
- Crevice Nozzle (416041-0); Extension Attachment (451424-7); Floor Nozzle (123539-7)
- Filter Dust Bag; Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product