The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Piece Combo Kit (model XT333X1) gives you three efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, and cutting. You also get one each of the category’s fastest-charging 18V 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT333X1 includes a variable speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill with two speed settings (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) with a full 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The variable speed impact driver has a full 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque for efficient fastening. The 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw delivers 5,000 RPM and is equipped with Makita’s Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 IPM) delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) provides 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Circular Saw delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- 18V Compact LXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V LXT Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- 18V LXT Brushless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (XSH03Z)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.Cancer