Makita XTW01ZK 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Shear Wrench (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxtw01zk
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XTW01ZK 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Shear Wrench (Tool Only)
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)
- Up to 14% faster fastening than Makita corded model 6922NB
- Tightens up to 315 M22 torque control bolts per charge using two LXT 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 593 ft.lbs. of torque to handle the most demanding applications
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Bolt tip ejecting lever located by power switch for easy tip disposal
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal gear housing for increased durability
- LED battery charge indicator alerts user of drained battery power (batteries not included)
- Battery roll cage helps protect batteries from damage due to common everyday handling (batteries not included)
- Inner Sleeve - 3/4 in. (M20) x M38 (764419-4)
- Outer Sleeve - 3/4 in. (M20) x M37 (764361-9)
- Inner Sleeve - 7/8 in. (M22) x M39 (764418-6)
- Outer Sleeve - 7/8 in. (M22) x M39 (153909-6)
- Screwdriver (783001-0)
- Tool Case
- Shoulder Strap
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.