Delivers high torque impact power with a 1/2 in. square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. Versatile and packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion series, they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Engineered for versatile power, it features a high-torque motor that delivers 325 ft.-lbs. of max torque, 1,600 RPM, and 2,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration. Featuring an ergonomic design in a compact size, it weighs just 7.5 lbs. and is 10 1/2 in. long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. Equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use even with gloves and a 1/2 in. square drive with detent pin, it is designed for quick release. A built-in LED light illuminates the work area for more efficient work. With a versatile design for a range of applications, it is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches.
It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more.
- Motor delivers 325 ft.-lbs. of max torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power.
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2 in. long
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT lithium-ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Battery reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- 18V LXT 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (XWT04Z)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product