Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT sub-compact tools. Makita sub-compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT sub-compact Brushless 3/8 In. square drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications. The XWT12ZB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0 to 2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0 - 3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft. lbs.of max torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 3/8 In. square drive for quick socket changes. It features Makita extreme protection technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 130 ft. lbs.of max torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8 in.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Tool only (battery and charger not included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product