Milwaukee 2416-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2416-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2416-20 M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Redlink Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 2-Mode operation lets the user choose from rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- Electro-pneumatic mechanism drills up to 5/8 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Compact, lightweight design allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- Powerful 12V motor delivers 0 - 900 RPM and 0 - 6,200 BPM for superior performance
- LED Light illuminates the work surface
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) - 2416-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878