Milwaukee 2553-22 M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver KitMilwaukee Model: miln2553-22
FREE Milwaukee M12 FUEL Bare Tool or Battery when you order this item! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2553-22 M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit
- 4-Mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1300 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Self-Tapping Screw Mode reduces walking when starting self-tapping screws & reduce overdriving and breaking of fasteners
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit - 2553-20
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Ah Battery - 48-11-2420
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878