Milwaukee 2557-21 M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Ratchet 1 Battery KitMilwaukee Model: miln2557-21
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Delivers up to 55ft-lbs of max torque
Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
Industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides years of reliable use
Milwaukee 2557-21 M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Ratchet 1 Battery Kit
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 55 ft-lbs max torque
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
- Delivers 200 RPM for increased productivity
- The industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- Providing the first brushless Ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- M12 FUEL 3/8 in. Ratchet - 2557-20
- (1) 2.0Ah M12 Battery
- Standard Charger
- Carrying Case
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878