Milwaukee 2604-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill with XC BatteriesMilwaukee Model: miln2604-22
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2604-22 M18 FUEL Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill with XC Batteries
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in. lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- M18 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill -2604-22
- (2) M18 XC HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM Batteries
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- Product Manual
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
Q & A :
Peak torque 1200 vs 725 lbrs
Speed 0-550 / 0-2000 vs. 0-550 / 0-1850
RPM 32000 vs 31450
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878