Milwaukee 2630-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2630-20
Product Features & specs :
Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort (Battery and Charger sold separately)
Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy (Battery and Charger sold separately)
Milwaukee 2630-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- 6-1/2 in. blade tackles most common framing applications
- Bevel adjustment up to 50 degrees for angled cuts
- Aircraft aluminum shoe delivers stability and ensures accuracy
- Magnesium upper guard provides durability while reducing weight
- Electronic brake quickly stops blade upon trigger lift-off
- Blade-left design for increased cut line visibility
- Onboard wrench storage for quick and easy blade changes
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries
- M18 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only) - 2630-20
- 6-1/2 in. 24T Framing Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
When paired with a XC 5.0 battery, this saw can last you all day! I would highly recommend using the largest battery you have for cuts with hardwood!
Q & A :
Q. #2 does the charger for the Drill (12V) and Recip Saw (12v) also charge the 18V skill saw?
Hate to have to buy a battery and a charger...to go w/ my Millwakee drill and sabre saw
Will this saw work well with current M18 compact 1.5AH batteries?
How about M18 4.0AH XC batteries?
What would Milwaukee or CPO recommend as best for this product?
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878