Milwaukee 2736-20 M18 FUEL 8-1/4 in. Table Saw with One-Key (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2736-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2736-20 M18 FUEL 8-1/4 in. Table Saw with One-Key (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 8-1/4 in. Table Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
- 24-1/2 in. Rip Capacity to rip 4x8 sheets of plywood or OSB
- Rack and Pinion Fence System for square cuts and easy adjustment
- All metal frame to handle tough jobsite conditions
- On board storage for guard, riving knife, push stick, fence and miter gauge
- Tool free guard and riving knife changes
- Single wrench blade change
- M18 FUEL 8-1/4 in. Table Saw with One-Key - 2736-20
- Riving Knife
- Push stick
- Miter gauge
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878