Milwaukee 2780-21 M18 FUEL Cordless 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Paddle Switch Grinder with (1) REDLITHIUM BatteryMilwaukee Model: miln2780-21
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
POWER TO GRIND
World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance
POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more run-time per charge
Same metal housing and gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
Milwaukee 2780-21 M18 FUEL Cordless 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Paddle Switch Grinder with (1) REDLITHIUM Battery
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 8500 RPM of grinding and cutting speed and the power of a corded grinder
- Utilizes the same metal housing and gearing system as Milwaukee high performance corded grinders for ultimate durability
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence optimizes performance and monitors tool to prevent damage from overload conditions
- Large no-lock paddle ensures comfort during long grinding and cutting applications and is fully OSHA compliant
- Tool-free guard adjusts with ease
- The world's first cordless grinder that delivers the performance of a corded grinder
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries
- M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Grinder with No-Lock Paddle Switch - 2780-20
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-1850
- M18 / M12 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-1812
- (1) 5 in. Type 27 Guard
- Flange Nuts
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- Blow-Molded Case
The weight balance feels good. I really like the quick adjustment for the guard. This thing cuts through 1/2" rebar so quick I was surprised. Another feature I like is that when you release the paddle handle the blade stops immediately. Really a nice feature.
Very happy with this purchase. Milwaukee tools are worth the premium over the stuff you find at the discount big box store.
I will now be able to concentrate on the task at hand. And this cordless grinder will be an extension of my hand.
Q & A :
I assume that this tool uses thin cutoff in addition to other thicker wheels for steel and concrete?