Milwaukee 2820-20PS M18 SWITCH TANK 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2820-20ps
Product Features & specs :
Interchangeable tank design isolates the pump, hose and wand, separating wearable components from the M18 SWITCH TANK Powered Base
Instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 120 PSI and a 25 ft spray distance
Backpack features wide straps for comfort during extended duty cycles
Milwaukee 2820-20PS M18 SWITCH TANK 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer (Tool Only)
- Interchangeable tank design allows users to add on tanks as needed, saving money and preventing cross-contamination when using different chemicals
- Dual diaphragm pump with 5 modes adjust pressure from 20 - 120 PSI and propels chemicals up to 25 ft.
- Delivers constant and instant spray with no manual pumping
- Viton seals in tank assembly protect against harsh chemicals
- Wide tank opening with strainer aids in pours and keeps debris out
- Adjustable nozzle, fan nozzle and angled nozzle help users spray chemicals right where they're needed
- Backpack frame features wide, padded straps for comfort during longer jobs
- Sprays up to 12 tanks per charge when using a REDLITHIUM XC 3 Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately)
- M18 SWITCH TANK Backpack Sprayer Powered Base - 2820-20
- (1) SWITCH TANK 4-Gallon Pesticide Tank Assembly - 49-16-28PS
- (1) Hose, Handle and Stainless Steel Wand Assembly - 49-16-2727
- (1)Adjustable Nozzle
- (1) Fan Nozzle
- (1)Angled Nozzle Adapter
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878