Milwaukee 48-22-1915 Self-Retracting Safety KnifeModel: miln48-22-1915
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-22-1915 Self-Retracting Safety Knife
- Self-retract mechanism retracts blade when button is released for added safety when not in use
- Two blade positions let users control cutting depth to prevent overcuts
- Convenient tool-free blade change for quick replacement of dull blades
- Durable all-metal body withstands rough jobsite abuse
- Integrated wire stripper cuts up to 10-Gauge wire
- Lanyard hole for convenient and safe storage on lanyards
- On-board blades storage holds up to 5 blades
- Self-Retracting Safety Knife - 48-22-1915
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Please consult the ‘Service Center Search’ in the Parts & Service section of MILWAUKEE’s website www.milwaukeetool.com or call 1.800.SAWDUST (1.800.729.3878) to locate your nearest MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location.