Milwaukee 48-22-1985 FASTBACK Hawk Bill Folding KnifeModel: miln48-22-1985
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-22-1985 FASTBACK Hawk Bill Folding Knife
- Press-and-flip operation permits one-handed opening and closing for safer operation
- Stainless steel curved "hawk bill" blade engages material for improved cutting accuracy and performance
- Long lasting blade can be resharpened for extended blade life
- Slim, compact body stores easily in pockets with reversible wire form belt clip
- Liner lock secures blade in open position to prevent accidental closing and injury
- Piercing blade tip offers controlled piercing action and smooth cutting
- Lanyard hole for convenient and safe storage on lanyards
- FASTBACK Hawk Bill Folding Knife - 48-22-1985
Milwaukee also had a Fastback hawkbill that had a more pronounced blade. Since I can no longer find that particular one, this one works ALMOST as good. But still better than any skinning knief that I come across. Way better than the ones our company issues. Just about everyone I work with uses this knief.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Please consult the ‘Service Center Search’ in the Parts & Service section of MILWAUKEE’s website www.milwaukeetool.com or call 1.800.SAWDUST (1.800.729.3878) to locate your nearest MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location.