We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 49-22-5403 3-Piece Material Removal Blade Set
- Corrosion resistant coated blades offer extended use and life
- Induction hardened blade edges provide maximum durability
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into the work material
- All blades can be resharpened, saving time and money
- Fits all Sawzall and Hackzall reciprocating saws
- 1-1/2 in. Scraper Blade - 49-00-5463
- 3 in. Scraper Blade - 49-00-5456
- Grout Removal Blade - 49-00-5450
1 year ago
Well, it almost worked. Milwaukee Tools are constructed well. I hope they will look into designing and manufacturing their own affordable tool for replacing "Equalizer Express Hydroblades" designed for use with reciprocating saws. The hydroblades are designed for the easier removal of urethane holding automotive windshields in place. These tools could have been more flexible and either come with a separate or built-in extension. They are very similar to the tools designed for this purpose. If Milwaukee does ever get around to making them, you can be sure the tool/s will last.