Milwaukee 561-21 REDLITHIUM USB HEATED GLOVESMilwaukee Model: miln561-21l
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 561-21L REDLITHIUM USB Heated Gloves Kit - Large
- Reaches full heat in 2.5 minutes
- One-touch temperature control cycles through low, medium and high settings
- Temperature control shines red for high, white for medium and blue for low
- Two primary heat zones in the fingers and top of hand keep users warm
- RIPSTOP polyester provides abrasion protection and resistance from water, snow and wind
- Leather palms provide the dexterity and grip required on the job
- SMARTSWIPE index fingers help users operate touchscreen devices without removing the gloves
- Terry cloth-lined thumbs wipe away sweat
- Extended cuffs offer additional protection from the elements and keep heat in
- Compatible with all REDLITHIUM USB batteries
- REDLITHIUM USB Heated Gloves (Pair) - Black
- (2) REDLITHIUM USB 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - 48-11-2130
- (2) REDLITHIUM USB Battery Controller and Charger - 48-59-2005
- Wall Plug and Split Charging Cable - 48-59-2006
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
- the gloves are really well constructed and made of durable material. I didn't give them a long term test so i'm not sure how they hold up to continuous abuse.
-the material on the index finger can be used on your smartphone. it's nice for answering calls but not usefull for typing.
- the run time was good. i always used them on the high setting and they didn't die during the 3 hours i used them. I had them for the night and when belaying during the early morning chill.
- they are great for getting your hands warm when they get cold. the gloves start to hear up pretty quickly and really help. note i was only using these in 30 degree temps so i didn't really test them in harsh conditions. that said, they get really warm so i think they would be comfortable at sub zero temps. i'll check back once i get them in the Michigan winter and see how they do
- the battery is in the top of the cuff on both gloves. it's a bit clunky but it doesn't really get in the way.
- they are run true to size for the most part. I am supposed to wear large but i like to get mediums so they are snug. However, the mediums were too tight in the wrists so i went with large.
Bottom line - nice gloves if you are stuck in the cold. on a personal note, if you wife gets a hold of them, you might never get them back. that or just get some too :)