Milwaukee 6268-21 Top Handle Orbital Jigsaw with Dust Shield & CaseMilwaukee Model: miln6268-21
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6268-21 Top Handle Orbital Jigsaw with Dust Shield & Case
- LED light for improved sightline
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor
- Orbital action with 4 adjustment levels and 1 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Variable speed trigger - 0-3,000 SPM
- Variable speed dial for repetitive cuts
- Quik-Lok blade change system
- Keyless shoe adjustment - 45 degrees in both directions
- Precision roller blade guide for accurate cuts
- Counter balanced for reduced vibration
- Tachometer feedback for constant cutting speed
- Cushion grip for superior gripping and control
- Top Handle Orbital Jigsaw with Dust Shield andamp; Case - 6268-21
- Anti-Splintering Device - 48-08-0531
- Plastic Shoe Cover - 48-08-0533
- Carrying Case - 48-55-6250
- (2) Blades
- Dust Shield
- Product Manual
1 year ago
1 year ago
The variable speed trigger is also a plus, saw is very easy to control, very low vibration, awesome dust blower & very bright light, so easy to follow lines, great warranty.
This by far is the best Jigsaw I have ever owned & I have had some supposedly good saws.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878