Milwaukee 6477-20 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular SawMilwaukee Model: miln6477-20
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6477-20 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw
- 15 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor delivers strong cutting without bogging down
- Composit shoe offers the end user a durable, light weight shoe that will not bend, kick up a burr or mar the work surface
- Oil site glass allows user to easily maintain proper oil level and extend life of the saw
- Highly visible scales for quick, accurate depth and bevel adjustments
- Maximum site line provides user with optimal line of sight for controlled, accurate cuts
- 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw - 6477-20
- 24t Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878