Milwaukee 6538-21 15 Amp Super Sawzall Orbital Reciprocating Saw with CaseMilwaukee Model: miln6538-21
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6538-21 15 Amp Super Sawzall Orbital Reciprocating Saw with Case
- Constant Power Technology - Maintains constant speed under load for unmatched cutting performance
- Maximum speed control - Variable speed trigger and Dial Speed Control
- 15 amp Milwaukee-built motor - Highest overload protection in the industry; prevents motor burn up / failure
- Counter balanced/gear protection systems - Smoothest running, lowest vibrating reciprocating saw in the industry
- Quik-Lok blade clamp - Provides fast and easy blade changes
- Patented Gear Protecting Clutch - Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups
- 15 Amp Super Sawzall Orbital Reciprocating Saw with Case - 6538-21
- Carrying Case
- Blade is Sold Separately
- Product Manual
3 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
I'm a professional contractor and recommend this product for anyone who wishes their battery day to day can't deliver and you need the constant power to make demolition work a breeze.
7 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878