Manta III Core Drills feature a precision rack & pinion carriage with maintenance-free double-sealed bearings and a 2-1/2 in. square steel column with ceiling jack. All Manta drill rigs are engineered for positive anchoring to allow for both vertical and horizontal drilling.
The feed handle can be mounted on either side for easy drilling close to walls and columns, and the lightweight cast aluminum base and built-in wheels make the Manta III easy to move and maneuver.
- Rugged Milwaukee 4094 motor delivers reliable drilling performance
- Precision rack & pinion carriage with maintenance-free double-sealed bearings
- 2-1/2 in. steel column with ceiling jack
- Lightweight cast-aluminum base with built-in wheels for easy transport and maneuvering
- Positive anchoring for vertical and horizontal drilling
- Removable slide handle easily negotiates close to walls and columns
- Carriage assembly easily detaches from column for convenient transport
- Manta III 20 Amp 1 HP Core Drill Rig - 157449