The Mueller-Kueps Suspension Wear Indicator can be applied onto the steel with a special injection technique, allowing for the inspection of moving parts in the lower suspension of a vehicle on any surface. It eliminates known struggles such as moving wheels in the unloaded condition; specially shaped tire irons, wood blocks, pry bars and etc. It also helps increase workplace efficiency, eliminating the need for a second mechanic to check for other moving parts of the suspension. An assortment of pry bars, cheater pipes, wedges and other tools have been used in an attempt to identify worn suspension parts.
- This simple but ingenious Suspension Wear Indicator (Part No. 432 910) provides a safe and effective replacement for all of those methods
- To use the tool, a tire is raised off the ground to allow clearance, then lowered until some of the vehicle?s weight rests on the tool
- This allows the suspension to remain in its normal as driven inch position. With the tool positioned parallel to the tire tread, slowly rocking the handle allows the user to check for side-to side suspension wear
- Placing the tool perpendicular to the tire tread, then applying the brakes, checks forward and reverse suspension wear
- Suspension Wear Indicator - 432910