A 2.5 Watt Solar Battery Charger for keeping 12V batteries fully charged and maintained through solar power, this unit provides up to 180mA charging current to counteract parasitic drain of most vehicles such as cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, lawn mowers, and more. Its ultra-low profile design makes it simple and easy to install, and completely weatherproof for outdoor use (rated at IP65).
Battery Life uses amorphous technology, meaning that the cells charge in artificial light and cloudy weather. Great for use in predominantly rainy regions, BLSOLAR also keeps your boat battery fully charged in coastal stormy weather.
Battery Life maintains your boat or automotive battery with enough power to fully charge your battery but not too much to damage your battery. If you're concerned with overcharge or reverse polarity damage, use the X-Connect 12V Regulator (not included) to control the power coming in from your solar panel. Easily leave your automotive or marine battery connected while you're parked or on vacation so that it's charged when you return.
- Ultra low-profile 25W solar charger that's perfect for maintain cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs and more
- Thin film technology works well in low-light, cloudy and overcast conditions with amorphous cells that capture the energy of the sun indirectly
- Built-in power level LED illuminates when solar panel is generating power
- Safely charges and maintains Wet, Gel, MF, EFB and AGM batteries
- Add more control with Flex Regulators for charging 6V and 12V batteries, plus battery recovery mode
- Rated at IP65, the clamshell panels are designed specifically to keep water out
- Black Current Protection protects the battery from accidental back current drain at night, recognizing and preventing energy reversal
- UV resistant engineering designed to take the abuse of the sun through the use of color stabilization and UV inhibitors
- Battery Life 2.5W Solar Battery Charger and Maintainer - BLSOLAR2
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov