The NOCO BTE181 Battery Load Tester is a quick and easy tool for testing good, weak or a bad batteries by measuring the voltage under load (up to 100 Amps). This unit provides quick and reliable results within 10 seconds, and is suitable for use with 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries including Wet, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and AGM batteries up to 1,000 CCA.
- 100 Amp battery load tester that quickly tests for a good, weak or bad battery
- Accurately tests the condition of your battery within 10 seconds
- Built-in capabilities for testing engine cranking ability, charging system and starter motor performance
- Designed for both 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries up to 1,000 CCA
- Suitable for use with Wet, Gel, Maintenance-Free, EFB and AGM batteries
- 100A Battery Load Tester - BTE181
Compliance and Restrictions