The GB70 is an ultra-powerful 2,000 Amp lithium-ion jump starter that delivers 15,700 Joules of starting power. Its patented safety technology features spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection making it safe for anyone to use. Designed for use with gas engines up to 8 liters and diesel engines up to 6 liters, this unit also doubles as a portable power source for recharging smartphones or powering 12V devices like a tire inflator, power inverter and more.
The GB70 has 15,700 starting joules over a three second time span, compared to the 6,950 joules available in leading traditional jump starters. Calculating in joules as a measurement of power multiplied by time, demonstrates the actual starting power as opposed to the peak amp measurement over an indefinite amount of time.
Recharge the unit from any USB port or 12V port. It holds its charge 4 times longer than leading traditional jump starters. Keep it in your glovebox with minimal battery charge loss. The GB70 is for high-displacement gas and diesel engines in cars, trucks, boats, and more, but it is safe to use on engines of any size.
Power for power, it outperforms traditional lead-acid jump starters at a faction of the size and weight. Over 10X smaller and 8X lighter, its lithium powered design makes it more compact and portable than ever before.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 2,000 Amps (15,700 Joules) with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection for up to 40 jump starts on a single charge
- Portable 12V power from anywhere for tire pumps, inverters, lights and more, plus rapid recharging in just over 3 hours
- Ultra-bright 400 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe
- Up to 8 smartphone recharges for recharging your personal devices on the go including smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more
- Designed for gas engines up to 8 Liters and diesel engines up to 6 Liters for cars, boats, trucks, tractors and more
- Genius Boost HD 2,000A Jump Starter - GB70
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov