The X-Connect 12V Female Plug can be used with select battery chargers with 13.6V Supply Mode to provide auxiliary power to common 12V devices, like a tire pump, heated seat, coffee maker and more. You can also pair up with the male-to-male coupler and combine multiple accessories.
Permanently mount eyelet connectors on multiple vehicles to make hard-to-access batteries easy to charge. Charge through the 12V auxiliary or OBDII port from inside a vehicle, or simply extend the reach of your accessories. Whatever the case may be, X-Connect creates a solid weatherproof connection that provides maximum current flow and makes interconnecting different applications fast and easy.
Turn your battery charger into a 12V power source. Easily convert your charger into a 12V power source for powering tire pumps, power inverters, lights and more. Use the X-Connect Male-to-Male Coupler to connect multiple accessories together for endless possibilities.
Sometimes electrical systems can overload or short-circuit if not used correctly (like pushing too much power, or jamming the cord in your door or hood). Although those situations are rare, the fuse is there to stop any potential harm to you or damage to your equipment.
- For Use with NOCO Genius Smart Battery Chargers G7200 and G26000 (136 Supply Mode)
- 12V Plug Female Outlet is used with 136V Supply Mode to power other DC devices (i.e.. Tire inflator)
- Ergonomic design makes battery connecting and disconnecting effortless
- Built-In Fuse Protection protects against potentially dangerous short circuits
- Extendable Connectors feature Plug-n-play connector for easy accessory changes and a waterproofing seal
- X-Connect 12V Female Plug - GC010
Compliance and Restrictions