The X-Connect OBDII Connector allows you to directly connect to the OBDII port found in vehicles 1996 and newer. The OBDII Connector is usually found under the dashboard and provides an easy way to charge and maintain a battery without any direct interaction with the battery. It can also be used with 13.6V Supply Mode found on select battery charger models to maintain vehicle power during battery replacements.
Permanently mount eyelet connectors on multiple vehicles to make hard-to-access batteries easy to charge. Charge through the 12V auxiliary or OBDII port from inside a vehicle, or simply extend the reach of your accessories. Whatever the case may be, X-Connect creates a solid weatherproof connection that provides maximum current flow and makes interconnecting different applications fast and easy.
Connect to your car without opening the hood. All cars 1996 and newer are required to have an OBDII port. From this port you can charge your car battery directly without even having to open your hood. If you have an older car and want to charge from the inside, check out NOCO's 12V port connector.
Sometimes electrical systems can overload or short-circuit if not used correctly (like pushing too much power, or jamming the cord in your door or hood). Although those situations are rare, the fuse is there to stop any potential harm to you or damage to your equipment.
- For Use with NOCO Genius Smart Battery Chargers G750, G1100, G3500 and G4
- OBDII Connector charges and maintains your battery or replaces your battery without losing any computer settings
- Ergonomic design makes battery connecting and disconnecting effortless
- Built-In Fuse Protection protects against potentially dangerous short circuits
- Extendable Connectors feature Plug-n-play connector for easy accessory changes and a waterproofing seal
- X-Connect OBDII Connector - GC012
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product