The GC026 is an innovative 2 Amp micro-controller for charging 6V lead-acid batteries including wet cell, gel cell, AGM, enhanced flooded battery or any maintenance-free battery. It uses pulse-width-modulation (PWM) for precision charge control with zero risk of overcharge. It features a built-in recovery mode for recovering damaged and sulfated batteries, and advanced safety design with spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection.
Permanently mount eyelet connectors on multiple vehicles to make hard-to-access batteries easy to charge. Charge through the 12V auxiliary or OBDII port from inside a vehicle, or simply extend the reach of your accessories. Whatever the case may be, X-Connect creates a solid weatherproof connection that provides maximum current flow and makes interconnecting different applications fast and easy.
Safely control the power coming in from your solar panel. Solar regulation adds additional safety protection to make a spark-proof connection, plus reverse polarity protected. It will show you if your connection is hooked up backwards to prevent any damage.
- Safely charge any 6V Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Calcium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Pulse-width-modulation precision charging with built-in desulfation mode to repair damaged batteries
- Advanced safety design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- LED power indicator lets you easily see when you have solar power
- Overcharge protection lets you leave connected 24/7 with zero risk of overcharge
- Extendable Connectors feature a Plug-n-play connector for easy accessory changes and a waterproofing seal
- X-Connect 1 Amp 12V Regulator - GC026