The NOVA 25054 Cast Iron Stand is the perfect accessory for your DVR XP or 1624 Lathe. Make from solid cast iron, this provides rigid strength and stability. It is designed to fit the 1624 and DVR XP wood lathes, and features strong, robust feet with jacking bolts to counterbalance uneven surfaces. Being compact, the Cast Iron Stand provides you complete 360 degree access to your work piece and allows all the saw dust to fall on the floor for quick cleanup.
- The stand pieces are cast from a high grade cast iron with solid section thickness and CAD generated gussets at critical points designed to withstand extremely high stress and practically no distortion
- Compact for easier mobility and set up, but sturdy enough to cope with the big capacity of the 1624 and DVR XP lathes
- Strong robust feet for confident mounting to the floor with provisions for jacking bolts to level on uneven surfaces
- Without a collection area, the lathe doesn't collect saw dust, allowing for it fall on the floor and provide an easier cleanup
- Allows complete 360 degree access to the working area
- Cast Iron Stand Lathe Accessory - 25054