The NOVA 35053 Finger Grind Sharpening Jig works alongside the Sharpening Center device to grind large chisels and bits. It uses a true track ball and socket for precise arc movements, so that it is easy for you to check the grind visually and allowing you to feel the grind. With one of the best measure and setting methods on the market, the Finger Grind Sharpening Jig is notched with handy scales to easily and quickly find your favorite grinds.
- True track ball and socket movement provides precise arc movements with precision
- Design and manufactured using computer modeling software provides good accuracy, high strength and great economical value
- Finger grinding unit combines with stationary grinding stand, resulting in a high efficiency grinding tool with minimal tool wear that covers a wide range of grinding accessories
- Superior locking mechanism on the finger grind unit boasts a capacity available for large chisels up to 1 in.
- Quickly retouch and replicate bevel edges to revive older or worn down tools
- Hollow ground bevel offers the ability to hone the edge in ease and create amazing sharpness
- Finger Grind Sharpening Jig - 35053
- Extruded Aluminum Base
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.