The NOVA 48111 Precision 1 in. 8 TPI Midi Chuck is a smaller four jaw self-centering chuck that minimizes loads on small lathe spindles and bearings. This chuck is suitable for smaller wood lathes with a swing up to 12 in. with a quick two handle operation making it ideal for fast production turning of smaller pieces. It has unique NOVA features like auto stop, copper composite 2 in. jaws and a woodworm screw. The 48111 takes the same accessory range of other NOVA chucks.
- Woodworm screw allows fast mounting of rough timbers
- Fast easy two lever operation makes it ideal for turning smaller pieces
- Auto stop keeps jaws from protruding past chuck body
- Special wood turning profile on jaws cut into and grip wood fibers firmly
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- Precision 1 in. 8 TPI Midi Chuck - 48111
- 2 in. Jaws
- (2) Levers
- Mounting Screws
- Woodworm Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.