The NOVA 48232 G3 Reversible 1 in. 8 TPI Wood Turning Chuck is a four jaw self-centering direct thread geared chuck exclusively designed for the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe and Delta 46-460. This chuck features a Reverse Lock design that enables the chuck to be locked securely onto the lathe spindle when using the forward and reverse function on the Comet II. Meanwhile, the Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, vibration-free performance. It also comes with standard features unique to NOVA like auto stop, copper composite jaw slides, a woodworm screw, comfortable T-bar handles, and 2 in. jaws.
- Anti-release spindle lock ensures chuck will stay securely mounted on the Comet II Midi Lathe during forward and reverse turning
- High powered Tuff Lock gearing delivers outstanding grip with little effort
- Fast comfortable T-bar handle has a fast, positive location, and is easy to use
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- G3 Reversible 1 in. 8 TPI Wood Turning Chuck - 48232
- 2 in. Jaws
- T-Bar Handle
- Woodworm Screw
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.