The NOVA 5015 Multifunction Live Center System is a comprehensive tailstock support for virtually all spindle turning requirements. With over six handy functions in this unit, it can be used on all NOVA lathes and all lathes with a 2MT tailstock. It is perfect for both heavy and delicate work, and can handle hard and soft woods easily. It features a hollow body for drilling through the center as well as replaceable centers. This Multifunction Live Center is meant to last, with extra tough triple bearing system and precision machines from solid 1045K steel for precise fits.
- Threaded center comes with three functions for custom wood support pieces, a miniature internal cone function for small turnings and an internal support piece for small bowls
- The 60 degree center is ideal for medium to hard woods and general purpose spindle work
- Miniature extension center supports thins work for small delicate turnings with a stem diameter of 1/4 in. so it can double as a pen mandrel
- Hollow cup center is perfect for soft wood supports and comes with its own demountable point
- Stepped cone is a quick and convenient way to mount center-less rounds, split turning or other work without a center
- System can handle both heavy and delicate work as well as hard and soft woods
- It can complete six different functions to meet the tough and versatile demands of modern woodturning
- Quick Change 2MT Morse Taper
- Threaded Center
- Miniature Extension Center
- 60 Degree Center
- Hollow Cup Center and Point
- Stepped Cone
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.