The NOVA 5016 Tailstock Chuck Adaptor is a quick mounting device that ensures the most accurate remounting of projects that work with the Live Center System. It allows for perfect alignment when remounting work to turn the other side in dead or live modes. As a result it will save you time and material from constantly truing work. In live mode, the adapter can also be used to support work with a chuck. It is built from medium tensile carbon steel to provide maximum structural strength.
- Ensures the most accurate remounting of projects to save you time and material
- It provides versatility as it can be used with the NOVA Live Center System or individually as a dead center
- Made from medium tensile carbon K1045 steel to provide maximum structural strength
- Compatible with all NOVA chucks and tailstocks with 2MT shafts
- Tailstock Chuck Adaptor - 5016
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.